When Making up Minds first nominated me for the “One Lovely Blog” Award I was so out of my mind excited and thrilled! And then after a day or two I got another nomination for the “Versatile Blog” Award by these lovely ladies: Christie of Lawsofmakeup, Ainsley of Vanityaffair22, and Maria of Nhieubeauty! Thank you all so much! It’s really such a great feeling to know there are people out there who actually read and enjoy my blog! As with most blogger style awards, there are some requirements! Now I won’t be nominating anyone unfortunately simply because I did when I made my post for the “One Lovely Blog” award, but here are seven other facts about myself!
The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Nominate 10 fellow bloggers relatively new to blogging
- Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award
- Share 7 random facts about yourself
- Thank the blogger who has nominated you
- Add the Versatile Award picture to your post
1. My eyes are blue, and I consider them my best feature
2. I struggle with shaping my eyebrows just about everyday, no matter which hairs I pluck (don’t worry though I don’t over pluck!) or which way I brush the hairs they never seem to look the same.
3. I used to have really bad acne, or at least I considered it bad and I have the scars to prove it, which really sparked my passion for makeup and skincare!
4. I blast my music super loud when I drive so I can sing along without having to actually hear my self sing (trust me no one wants to hear that!).
5. My ‘signature’ scent is Alien by Thierry Mugler, waft that scent near any of my friends and they’re bound to start letting their eyes wander in search of me.
6. I have a bad habit of only buying ‘night’ perfumes, similar to the kinds you would wear for an evening out. I have to force myself to buy lighter scents so I don’t knock everyone out every single time I wear perfume.
7. And lastly, I have an obscene amount of candles from Bath and Body works and I’m in the midsts of trying to use them all up!
Again thank you all so much for the love, support and encouraging words! I love blogging and I love that other people enjoy my posts as well! Until next time . . .