It’s that time of month again for me to share with you all some of my faves from the past few weeks. I’m sorry to say though that I don;t have any really photos to show you, so here is just a set of images of all of my faves. Enjoy!
1. Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer $45 – This is such an amazing foundation that can deliver the fullest coverage you’ll every need to a sheer wash of color. Plus it’s pretty long wearing and can stand up the summer heat. My skin has been acting up lately ( I have a dr appointment in a bit) and it’s been nice to be able to customize the coverage I get day to day.
2. MAC Blush in Gingerly $21 – I have been searching for this kind of blush for about six months. Not too peachy, not too pink, not too brown. Its like your cheeks but better. Super natural looking, and the perfect match to just about any eye look. It’s also a sheer tone, which was the only thing that held me back from buying this for so long, I was afraid it wouldn’t show up on my skin, but after swatching and swatching I made the plunge and I couldn’t be happier!
3. Sigma Angled Kabuki Brush $18 – I used to use this for my cream bronzer but I’ve found I really like this for foundation! Especially with my Kevyn Aucoin foundation mentioned above, paired with the product I’m about to mention.
4. Evian Facial Spray $18 – This may seem to many people a completely stupid product, maybe even a waste of money. But I use this in the same way people use MAC Fix+ to set my makeup, refresh throughout the day, but mostly to wet my brushes. I use this to dampen my Angled Kabuki to help sheer out my KA foundation.
5. Essie Boom Boom Room $8-9 – I’m not usually one for pinks, but something about this summer has had me going gaga about pinks, especially this one. The perfect balance between pastel and neon pink, neither too yellow or blue toned. And applied correctly for some people this could be a one coater.
6. Sally Hansen Cuticle Remover $5 – Lately I’ve ben super obsessed with shaping my nails, maintaining my cuticles and all that jazz, and this gentle but effective cuticle remover has really been the cherry on top of my manicure routine (which by the way is that something you guys would be interested in? Let me know in the comments!)
7. L’oreal Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm $6 – Generally speaking I’m a high end hair product junkie, because for the most part I can tell a tremendous difference between drugstore and salon products. But this is different, a deep cleansing balm ( though its really just a thick cream consistency), that I can actually feel a difference from after using. Definitely worth a try if you need something with an extra kick to boost your hair every once in a while.
8. Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray $29 – This is a great extra step in my makeup routine to make my makeup last that little bit longer and keep me shine free longer. A definite must have when the weather is warmer!
So these are all my favorites for the month of July, sorry t was a bit late but, better late than never, right? Tell me some of your faves from this month, or if you’d like a review of any of these! Until next time . . .