Thank you so much Rosie for nominating me for this award! I’ve been nominated for it a couple times before so I won’t be nominating anyone else, but onto the rest of it!
The Liebster Award Rules:
You must link back the person who nominated you.
You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers.
You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
And now for the questions 😀
1. What is one beauty related step that you tend to skip and why?
Probably serum, and mostly because it’s such a new step to my lineup that it hasn’t become habit yet.
2. If you could only ever wear lipstick or eye makeup for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
Definitely eye makeup! I’m more a lip balm person but I always put on a little bit of eyes hadow.
3. What is your most owned product (i.e., which product do you own the most of, e.g. foundation, lipsticks)?
Eye shadow for sure, I have a bad habit of buying pallets even though I clearly will never be able to finish any of my eye shadows.
4. What do you apply first – face or eye makeup, and why?
For the most part face makeup, unless I’m doing an eye look that will have a lot of fallout.
5. How many days in the week would you wear makeup?
Probably 3-5 depending on what I’m doing that week.
6. If you randomly won $1000, would you spend it on clothing, makeup or skincare?
I’d want to spend it on makeup, but I’d force myself to spend it on clothes
7. Makeup – high end or drugstore?
8. Is there a part of your beauty regime (skin care or makeup) that you absolutely can’t stand doing?
Hmm . . . there’s nothing in particular that stands out, but I don’t like painting my toes, I will put it off and put it off until I can’t anymore.
9. If you can recall, how did you get into makeup/skincare and what sparked your interest?
My friend showed me Juicystar07’s makeup collection and room tour on youtube, back when she had her hot pink rainbow room, when we were in either 10th or 11th grade and ever since my makeup collection has grown, but so has my skill for makeup!
10. Are you a sweet, florally perfume girl or a sophisticated, rich perfume girl?
Definitely sophisticated and rich, I have to force myself not to buy too many ‘nighttime’ perfumes, however recently I’ve decided to just buy whichever perfumes I want whether they be considered daytime or nighttime because it’s what I like. But to give you an idea my fave is Alien by Theirry Mugler and Jasmin Noir by Bvlgari
And the questions I have for my nominees are:
- For eyeliner, pencil, liquid or gel?
- Can you do an even winged liner? If you can how did you master the skill.
- What is your most expensive beauty item?
- Sunless tanning or good old fashion sun bathing and why?
- Do you follow the generic three steps for skincare (cleanser, toner and moisturizer) or do you go off the beaten path?
- How often do you clean your makeup brushes?
- If you could only use one makeup item for the rest of your life which would it be?
- Do you wear spf everyday? If not why?
- How long does your day to day makeup routine take you?
- 10. What steps do you consider mandatory in your makeup routine for a day to day look?
Until next time . . .