I’ve been seeing this post going around the blogging community of posting some items that are currently on your wish list. Normally this wouldn’t be the kind of post I would make on this site but I’ve been realizing I want to make those blog more person, give you guys a chance to see more of my personality while still maintain my beauty blogging goodness. So in between all my many reviews, I’m going to do more posts like these, or maybe some of my top five products from a certain category. What do you guys think, yes or no? Let me know in the comments, and if you have ideas for posts I’d also really like to hear them in the comments! Anyways onto the actual post! (Be prepared to see a whole hell lot of NARS)
1. First up on the list are some of the NARS velvet matte lip pencils, after hearing Vivianna from VDM rave about these little pencils I’ve been itching to get my hands on some of these. The only thing holding me back is the fact that I’m Accutane and if I go 0.35 seconds without a lip balm things get a little . . . parched.
2. The NARS loose light reflecting powder, I’ve been hearing mixed things about this little guy but after seeing it in Allure my fate was sealed, and it will be in my makeup collection rather soon.
3. NARS creamy concealer, I did warn you guys there would be a little sprinkling of NARS in this post! I feel like everyone and their mother has one of these tubes in their stash and so obviously, being the common white girl that I am, I need it to right? Totally. (Also please don’t be offended by my common white girl comment, I mean that as a cultural reference and not a racist comment)
4. Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black (or white depending on the scent) Perfume. So if you were born in the 90’s and really got experience the joy that was the 90’s you are almost guaranteed to remember the infamous duo of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, swoon, gotta love these two girls. Anyways they created their own brand Elizabeth and James, and they finally came out with two perfumes Nirvana White and Nirvana Black, and after seeing their spread in a magazine I knew one of these babies would be coming home with me, it’s just a matter of which one.
5. And lastly the Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting pencil, again another inevitable purchase inspired by Vivianna, man that girl can talk me into buying just about anything it seems!
Well that’s it for now, I hope you all enjoyed the post! Let me know if you’d like this to be a more regular thing, or if you have any post recommendations for the future, I’m all ears! Until next time . . .
Other places you can find me:
Bloglovin: The Beauty Archive