It’s that wonderful time of year again when everything starts to bloom, the days get lighter and everything is just that little bit better. Now I don’t know about you guys but when spring rolls around I feel like there are a few products I bring out to match my spring spirit! And here they are . . .
- A nice beach cover up, I live in California and I fee like once the weather starts warming up everyone starts heading to the beach or to the pool, and sometimes after all that winter, you’re not exactly swimsuit ready. Having a nice beach cover lets you camouflage some of those trouble areas.
- A bronze eye palette, I feel like this is the time of year when people start breaking out more gold and bronze shadows, at least I know I do! I really love this LORAC Unzipped palette, which I reviewed here and used in a tutorial here. It’s a great mix of all the shadows you need to create a wide range of bronzy looks.
- An island or tropical scented body lotion, something ith a nice fruity scent really helps get me in the spring mood. Plus the extra moisturis great since I wear mostly shorts and dress in the spring, and nothing looks worse than dry, ashy legs! This particular one is by Island Pacific and you can pick this up at almost any target!
- Another scent, but this one is a bit more sophisticated. This one in particular is Nirvana White by Elizabeth and James, it’s a beautiful blend of light florals, perfect for spring. Plus that packaging is to die for! Another scent I love for spring is Viktor and Rolf Flower Bomb, I always get compliments with that one, both of these can be purchased at Sephora.
- A brown leather wrap around bracelet. I absolutely love the look of these types of bracelets, this one has some great gold detailing which fits in perfectly with my more boho – relaxed style I sport in the spring and summer. I’ts also very light weight which is nice if you’re like me and you usually don’t wear much jewelry.
- A peachy-golden lip gloss. I know for many of us, fall and winter is the time when you rock a red or deep wine lip, so when the sun starts to shine I tend to swap out the deeper lip colors with more natural and golden ones. Really love this one by YSl because the shimmer is so finely milled that even when the gloss is gone you don’t feel that gritty texture of the shimmer.
- A natural bronzer. This is especially important when you’re coming rom your winter pale skin, and bronzer can look muddy really quickly. I love this cream bronzer by Chanel because it’s the perfect color for that in between stage my skin goes through before I get more tanned. And the fact that it’s a cream makes it easy to blend away until you can’t even tell you’re wearing it, I have a more detailed review here. Another great option for a lighter bronzer is the NYC Sunny Bronzer, I love this stuff in the winter!
- And lastly a pair of leather sandals. I feel like these kinds of shoes can go with almost all your outfits, and are incredibly comfortable. I try and get a new pair each summer because I have a tendency to completely wear out my sandals down to the bone each summer.
Well that’s it for now I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know of any types of products you love bringing out for spring! Until next time . . .
Ps. Other Places You Can Find Me!
Bloglovin: The Beauty Archive
Pinterest: The Beauty Archive