I can’t believe it’s already the end of the month, It feels like it went by in a flash! I’m just glad school and finals are all over with, life is so much less stressful! Anyways, throughout the month I really noticed a couple of products that I continually used. And here they are:
- YSL Touche Eclat – I go through phases of absolutely loving this and then just being eh about it and right now I’m loving it! It brightens up my face very subtly and blends into my skin almost seamlessly.
- Too Faced Natural Eye Palette – I know just recently repackaged this palette and changed up some of the colors, which is exactly what inspired to bring this out again and I remember why I loved it so much. It just has the perfect balance of mattes and shimmers and all of the basic shades I need.
- Vichy Dermablend Foundation – I got this last year when it was on clearance at CVS and I’ve been really surprised at how amazing this foundation is. It’s perfectly dewy, long lasting and has excellent coverage. I definitely suggest you pick this up if you see it!
- NARS Light Reflecting Powder – I absolutely lurv this powder. It sets your foundation, without adding any color or weight, but also doesn’t make your skin look flat.
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer – This has been a long time favorite and I especially love it come spring and summer when my skin is a bit more tanned, it’s just such a lovely perfect brown color that makes your skin look naturally tanned – not orange.
- Maybelline The Falsies (waterproof version) – this mascaras has become almost a cult favorite and its for a reason, it’ separates, adds volume and has just the right amount of clump.
- Marc Anthony Moroccan Oil – Now I know this oil is made up of mostly silicones but that’s exactly why I love it. Whenever I blow out my hair I need something that gives my hair a bit of slip so it glides through a round brush easier so my fine hair doesn’t snag on anything and break.
- Kenra Blow Dry Spray – I absolutely love this product! I had heard about it through youtube and decided to give it a try, it claim to nourish and protect hair against heat and cut down drying time in half, and it actually lives up to the claim, my hair dries so much quicker and smoother with this stuff. You can get a small bottle to try out like I did at Ulta.
- The new issue of Glamour – it’s one of my favorite magazines because it has the perfect balance between beauty, fashion and everything else.
- My iPad Mini – I got this as a present at the beginning of the month for my Birthday, I’m 20 now! But anyways I really love how portable and versatile it is to use. Plus I can read my magazine subscriptions on it, write blog posts, and answer emails.
Well this is it! I hope you guys liked this post, let me know a couple of your faves in the comments! Until next time . . .