Yes I know I just posted a haul but I fee like there is always some kind of new product, palette or color that I just need, even though my overflowing makeup drawers are telling me otherwise! So here are some items I’d love to add to my collection.
- Mac Lipstick in Patisserie – I’ve been on a MLBB (my lips but better) kick, and from everything I’ve seen on other blogs or youtube videos it looks like it would be an amazing everyday color!
- Lipstick Queen in Jungle Queen – I’ve just recently discovered this brand and this color, along with the next two look like so much fun!
- Lipstick Queen in Hey Sailor – because I mean come on, how cool would it be to pull out a blue lipstick while you’re out and about!
- Lipstick Queen in Medieval – I really love the look of a sheer glossy red on the lips because it’s so natural but pretty.
- Burberry Eye shadow Quad in Mocha or Plum Pink – I’ve heard really amazing things about Burberry eye shadows and both of these quads look like great everyday shades that would get a lot of use!
- Tom Ford Eye Shadow Quad in Coco Mirage – this one is mostly inspired by LIsalisaD1 and her love for this palette, it just looks like such an amazing everyday color scheme!
- Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist – this hydrating mist is such a princess product but of course because of youtube, I feel like I need to have this in my life.
- By Terry Ombre Blackstar Melting Eyeshadow in almost any shade – as most of these items I feel like youtube is going to make me do it! It just looks so luxe and lovely.
And these are the top items I’m wishing for this summer season! Let me know if you’ve been eyeing anything lately, and until next time . . .
Other Places you can find me!