I cannot believe I’ve been nominated yet agin for this great award! I think this is my 4th or 5th time being nominated and I’m still just as happy and excited as I was the first time, it is so amazing knowing that other people are reading and loving your blog. was nominated by the lovely miss Katie from Plus+Beauty, who is an amazingly kind and sweet blogger, I definitely suggest you check her out! She posts super often and always responds to comments!
-First Post 11 random facts about yourself.
-Then, answer the 11 questions that the person who nominated you will post.
-Finally, choose 11 new blogs with under 200 followers for their Liebster Award, notify them that they have been nominated, and think of 11 questions for them to answer!
11 Facts about me:
1. I am a Communications major, going into my Junior year this fall
2. My ‘signature scent’ is Theirry Mugler Alien perfume, I’ve been wearing it for almost 7 years now, every time I wear it around my friends or family they all say that’s the ‘me’ smell.
3. I’m a horrible artist! And I really envy people who can just sit down in front of a sketch book and create something beautiful.
4. My favorite Christmas movie is Little Women, but I only allow myself to watch it during Christmas/Fall season.
5. I mildly hate the feeling of shoes and try and wear flip flops as much as I can.
6. My favorite TV show of all time is True Blood, and I feel super sad this is their last season!
7. I’m a pretty good cook, and I can bake just about anything, brownies are my specialty J
8. I have an irrational fear of falling down stairs, almost every time I am at the top of a staircase I imagine myself falling down them – even though I’ve never fallen down any stairs.
9. One of my favorite things to do is read.
10. I watch Youtube way too much
11. And I really wish mermaids were real – that would be awesome!
Why did you start blogging?
For a lot of different reasons, I wanted to find more people who loved makeup and beauty as much as I did because in my real life, I really only have one other friend who understands and appreciates it like I do. I also just thought it would be a really great hobby, though that doesn’t seem like the right word!
Where did your blog name come from?
The Beauty Archive came up because when I was thinking about what I wanted my blog to ultimately be, a place where someone could come and find just about anything they needed to know about makeup (not to say I’m all knowing – far from it!), I thought about archives and how you could go back and find almost anything you needed, and so this name was created!
What’s your favorite of your own blog posts?
Hmm that would be a really hard one but it would have to be my Warm and Cozy Tutorial, because my friend Michelle helped me by being my lovely model, and I would love to do more and get better at tutorials because I loved creating this one!
How do you find new blogs to follow?
Usually I see other people commenting on blogs I already follow, or these kinds of posts where other bloggers recognize each other!
Would you ever stop following a blog? And why?
Yes and I have, usually because they post something I find offensive or intolerant, or if they change what their blog is and start posting about things I have no interest in reading.
What is your opinion on commenting on blog posts?
The more the better! I love being able to get feedback from my readers and interacting with them, its one of the best aspects of blogging!
Name one author whose books you will always read?
Llaurell K. Hamilton (Along with Patricia Briggs and Ilona Andrews), she is probably my most favorite author and I love both of the series she writes, though I prefer her older books to her newer ones.
If you could recommend one book for another to read, what would it be and why?
Probably A Ring of Endless Light, it’s such a feel good book, really great for reading in the summer!
What is your most anticipated read of 2014?
Probably the new book by Ilona Andrews coming out in a week or so!
Who is your favorite designer?
Hmm probably Rebecca Minkoff, I lover her bags and accessories!
How do you pick your outfits?
Usually I just go with the weather and then pick from there!
Other people I nominate:
And these are all the lovely ladies I’ll be nominating because any other blogs I wanted to nominate either don’t qualify or just did this award themselves! Again thank you everyone for your continued support of this blog and for continuing to read my posts! Until next time . . .