Today I’m bringing you some of my faves from the month. This was a hard month just because I didn’t try that many new things and I feel like I’ve just been showing you guys the same stuff over and over again.
- Garnier Oil Control BB Cream: I never thought I would like a BB cream as much as I like this one. It has a surprising amount of coverage, good staying power and it’s a good color match! If you’re looking for a good drugstore foundation, I highly recommend this one!
- Mally Perfect Prep Under eye Brightener – Lighter: I got this little guy in a set from QVC (best place to buy value sets for a lot of brands). Anyways I just dab this under my eyes and anywhere I else I want brightened and it blends into the skin like a dream and looks super natural.
- MAC Blush in Gingerly: This is the best, most natural looking blush I own because it’s almost the exact color I flush, or if I’m tanned this is the color of my cheeks.
- Mally Eye Shadow Stick in Copper Rose: Lately in the mornings I’ve been pressing snooze one too many times so this is a great 1 step eye look. You don’t even really need a primer or a brush, I just blend out the edges with my finger.
- L’oreal Infalible Shadow in Amber Rush: Basically the powder version of the Mally shadow, I’ve been loving this for the same thing but just more reflective.
- Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion: You guys may not know this about me but I absolutely hate lotion, I just feel all sticky and gross, but this lotion sinks in almost immediately but still manages to keep my skin hydrated.
So these are all my faves for the month! Let me know if you’ve tried any of these things. Until next time . . .