Over the past month or so I’ve been nominated by quite a few people for various blogger awards. And I cannot tell you all how much this means to me! I absolutely love knowing that you guys like reading my blog and want to read more and I appreciate each and every person who has supported my blog by either following me on social media, or liking and commenting on my posts. Now onto the awards.
I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Rachwat, Emmaaclarkexo, Rachhughesx, Pardonmah, and Terri. I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Acasualbeauty, Luceluxe, Eleanor, and Telma. And lastly I was nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers by Elfypie and Rachwat!
Thank you ladies for all of the love! I cannot tell you guys enough how amazing this made me feel and how much I appreciate all of you! Now because I’m combining these all into one post, I’m just going to list 20 facts about myself.
- I have never dyed my hair, I guess you could say I have virgin hair.
- When I was little I used to pretend to get hurt so I could wear cool bandaids.
- I love camping but I really dislike dirt.
- I live about 10 minutes from the beach, but I probably don’t go more than 3 or 4 times a year.
- I have extremely expressive eye brows.
- I went to a private Christian school from preschool to 8th grade and I would have continued on with high school there if they still had one.
- I have really small hands and feet.
- My bed is almost never made, but whenever it is it makes me really happy.
- I’ve only every had my hair cut by one person (not including my friend Claire – we both decided we needed a haircut when we were about 3 and cut each others hair).
- I have over 50 bottles of nail polish (I’m too afraid to find out the real count)
- When I was in first grade I wanted to be a professional babysitter (which ironically isn’t that far off from what I’m doing now).
- My eyes are my favorite feature – they are blue.
- I taught myself how to tie my shoes and how to ride a two-wheel bike.
- I believe everything happens for a reason.
- I like to have music playing constantly in the background, or some kind of noise – but only when I’m by myself, if I’m with other people I don’t mind silence.
- I could eat sushi for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- I try to always have my nails painted.
- My biggest obsession in makeup is blush or foundation – you just can’t have enough variations!
- If I’m every in a slump I like to take a long drive with all the windows down, playing music super loud.
- I always have to sleep with a fan on, I think it has to do more with the noise and less about the air flow.
Well that’s it! I hope you guys enjoyed this and learned something interesting about me, I won’t be tagging anyone just because a couple weeks ago I feel like everyone and their dog got tagged so I’m going to hold off. Until next time . . .