I’m actually getting this post out at a decent time! I always forget about doing my favorites until all of a sudden my feed is full of them. So here are some of my favorites from the month!
1. Indeed Labs Hydraluron – I have a feeling if you’re from the UK then you’ve probably heard of this serum, it recently launched in the US (I’ve only been able to find it at Walgreens) and I’ve been hooked ever since I got my hands on it. It plumps the skin and skins in almost instantly – amazing!
2. Philosophy ‘The Present’ Primer – after I did my 2014 favorites I realized how much I had been using this primer. Its the ultimate multitasked when it comes to primers, it smooths over pores and fine lines, acts like super glue to anything you put on top and because it’s part skincare it doesn’t clog your pores, in fact I find that it helps to prevent and heal breakouts.
3. NARS Madly blush – this is one of the newest blushes to my collection and I am so happy I purchased this. It’s the perfect no-makeup-makeup-blush because it doesn’t have a whole lot of pink or peach tones in it. It just looks so completely seamless on the cheeks you don’t notice it, you only notice that you skin looks healthy and maybe a touch tanned.
4.Bare Minerals Eye Shadow Duo in Top Shelf – this is such a useful little duo, one side is a champagne pink while the other side is a nice bronze. I find that I can use one shade, both of them, or a mix of them and it always looks beautiful with my blue eyes. I also love these shades with brown eyes.
5. Maybelline Sensational Mascara – this was a total surprise for me, but as soon as I tried it I knew I was in love. The wand has a lot to do with why I love it, because one side hows you to really pack on the mascara if you want more volume, but then it also has a side that really combs through the lashes and separates them beautifully.
6. My new haircut! It has been way too long since I last cut my hair (we’re talking like over a year) and it was getting to the point where the length was just bothering me so much I couldn’t stand it any more. So I made an appointments with my hairdresser and chopped a good 7 inches off. Before I went in, my hair was almost down to my butt, and when I walked out of the salon my hair was just an inch or so past my shoulders. It’s been taking some adjustment but I love how easy it is, almost no tangles and because it’s so light my hair now has a lot of natural volume it didn’t have before!
I hope you all enjoyed this post, tell me one of your faves from the month! Until next time . . .